Nitecore D4 Charger
Nitecore D4 Charger
Nitecore has outdone itself once again with this truly universal four channel charger. Its sleek digital display is coupled with advanced circuitry that allows for unprecedented compatibility with a huge range of battery sizes and chemistry types. Insert your battery into one of the D4's independent charge channels. Each one is separately controlled by the Digicharger's micro-computer so a variety of batteries can be charged simultaneously. The charger will automatically Detect the cell's voltage and chemistry and apply the optimal charging mode. The Digicharger will Charge almost any cylindrical rechargeable cell whether it's Li-ion, IMR, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, or LiFePO4 (LiFePO4 batteries require the charge mode to be set manually). An automatic power-off function will terminate current when charging is complete.
On top of this charger's incredible universality, it also includes a comprehensive display to keep you in the loop. The crystalline LCD display presents charging progress, battery type, voltage, charging current, and charging time in an easy-to-read and ultra-clear manner. When charging is finished the display will tell you which channel is ready to go.
- Capable of charging four batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Thevapestore.ca and any of Thevapestore.ca’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
At The Vape Store we want to ensure that every product meets the needs of our customers and will always do our best to work with you when something isn’t right. However, because we deal with a variety of suppliers from around the world and carry a wide range of products, we have adopted a general Return Policy for all of our products.